Thursday 6 May 2021

Wojtek

This week I was learning how to summarise. We were reading about animal war heroes. I was surprised to read that a bear helped out in the war so I chose him to write about.
I enjoyed learning about Wojtek and how he help the soldiers. I found it challenging to think of some facts. Next time I would change some of the photos and some of the facts because the photos are blurry from the olden day cameras. I think the facts weren't really WOW enough.

My digital learning object shows I can embed google slides onto my blog.

Which animal war hero is your favourite? Choose one from this website that we read.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Olivia I am Camille from St Mary’s School.
    I think you did AMAZING with your slides! I love how you made it very descriptive, with lots of photos of Wojtek!
    I think that you did a good with making your description descriptive, it really explains what you did and what you would do next time.
    Was making these slides tricky?
    Please visit my blog!
    here
    Mā te wā
    Camille

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.