Thursday 20 May 2021

Museum of Technology

Last Monday my class went to the Museum of Technology, we were learning about old technology that our grandparents use when they were little it also connect with my reading tacts. As we were looking at all the old technology we had to do a Scavenger Hunt we had to look at the photos then we had to find it and put where we found it, or what it was used for. In my group there was Luke, Mya, Kylah,Olivia H and Myself, we had to work together as a team to finish the Scavenger Hunt. I have been before so they followed me to the areas and then we would look for the answer. I enjoyed going on the school bus and looking at the fire truck, here at some photo of my group on the fire truck.




 

4 comments:

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.