Thursday 25 November 2021

Time capsule

A couple week ago me and my friend Seddon made a time capsule poster.
We made it because the poster is going to go in my school new class room wall.
We made it on canva. canva is a site that you can make a poster or a gif and a video and much more things.
Me and Seddon write of out poster about covid-19 and what we thing will be in the there when they open it we think there will be flying cars.
click this link to go to Seddon's blog.
This is me and Seddons poster.



 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Olivia,
    I saw a photo of the time capsule being put in the wall of the new building. These are great things to talk about. I wonder when the time capsule will be discovered?
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.