Thursday 24 June 2021

Financal Literacy

This week for math we were learning about financial literacy. A man named Callum came from ASB Get Wi$e . On the first day he came in he talked to us about what cash means. The c means clear the a means action, s means save and h means how long. We had to write cash down the side of the page then we had to think of what we are going to save up for and how much was it and how we can get that money for the thing we wanted to save up to, I am saving up to a gocart. It is $400. I am going to sell avocados and I will have to sell up to 8 per a week to get $15 a week. I think it might take me about 2 mouths. 
On the second day Callum talked to us about what we could do for a business. We could work in teams. Seddon and I did it together. On the side of our page we wrote sss which means strengths, solve, start. Seddon's and my strengths were baking, art, talking to people. Our solve were avocados, selling baking and art and our start were selling baking and selling avocados. We had to write things that would help us start our business like where, when, need, For  where we said we will sell it at the Farms Markets and right across the road from Girls High. When was in the weekends. It will be 12:30pm - 3:30pm and sometimes on the weekdays 4:00pm - 5:30pm. We will need avocados that we will get from my tree and we will get baking stuff from the supermarket. Our work is down below.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.